Moodle and VoiceThread Help for Faculty
- Course Homepage
- Assigning Your Teaching Assistant
- Editing Text on the Homepage
- Adding Static Resources to Your Course
- Adding Dynamic Activities to Your Course
- Configuring the Gradebook
- Using VoiceThread in Moodle
VoiceThread Documentation NEW!
- Make Sure Your Computer is Ready for VoiceThread: Recording | Playback
- Training Video for GTU
- Upcoming VoiceThread Workshops
- VoiceThread Blog
- VoiceThread YouTube Channel (with more videos)
- Video Tutorial for Students
The following videos were created for a previous version of Moodle, but are still accurate (the "Edit Settings" and "Turn Editing On" links are now in the gear icon):
For additional help, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 510-649-2510
Office: GTU Library, ask at Circulation Desk
If you are an authorized user, and would like to request a new user account, click the link to make a course request (requests may take up to two business days). If you would prefer to submit multiple user requests at once without using the online form, please request a special csv file from Moodle support. Every submission must be properly formatted in order to be processed. Failure to properly format the csv file will either not be accepted, or returned for corrections.
All courses that are regularly scheduled in the consortium's student information systems automatically have shells in Moodle. If you are teaching a special reading course or an other non-regularly-scheduled course, please complete the Moodle Course Shell Request form.